Admissions to Genesis Kindergarten
During the admission process, we want to make sure that Genesis College is the right kindergarten for the child and that it meets your expectations. It is important for us to make sure that both the children and the parents joining the Genesis community will share and embrace the educational vision of our institution. Be convinced that you are making the best decision for the future of your child and come meet us!
- One time enrollment fee: 200 EUR;
Financial contribution per child:
- 500 EUR/month – short/adjustment programme,
- 1% annual loyalty discount;
- 10% discount for the second child enrolled at Genesis College.
Annual fee for materials: 200 EUR.
About the Tuition Fee
- The fee is to be paid in advance – between the 1st and 21st day of the current month, for the next month;
- The deadlines for paying the previously mentioned fees need to be complied with, for the proper functioning of the institution;
- The following are not deducted from the tuition fee: absences, mid-semester and semester breaks, winter and spring holidays, the national holidays and other legal holidays, the days when extra-curricular activities or school camps are organized, etc.;
- The transportation fee is not recalculated for the missing period.
Children who have been attending Genesis College for several years benefit of a 1% discount from the tuition fee for each new year of study.
For more details, please contact the school’s secretariat.
- supervision and activities, from Monday to Friday, during the time frame 8:00-16.10 / 18:00;
- breakfast, lunch and two snacks;
- instruction educational program: the national curriculum, enriched with elements of IB;
- an intensive English program;
- a variety of clubs, which complement the activities in the curriculum.