Admision to Highschool
During the admission process, our goal is to make sure that Genesis College is the right educational institution for your child and meets your expectations. For us, it is important to be sure that both children and their parents, when joining the Genesis community, will fit in smoothly and embrace the educational vision of our school. Check all the information you need you make the best decision for the future of your children, and let us meet for an introductory discussion.
For enrollments in the 2019-2020 school year, the tuition fees will have a promotional character, which will be kept during the 4 years of study (for the national curriculum), respectively 500 euros / month (with payment obligation 10 months / year).
To this fee will be added the registration fee and the one for the material base, paid once a year.
About the tuition fee 2018-2019
- The tuition fee is to be paid in advance – between the 10th – 20th of the spot month, for the next month;
- The deadlines for paying the above mentioned tuition fees are to be complied with, for the good functioning of the institution;
- The following are not deducted from the tuition fee: absences, mid-semester and semester breaks, winter and spring holidays, the national holidays and other legal holidays, the days when extra-curricular activities or school camps are organized, etc.;
- The transportation fee is not recalculated for the periods of time the student is absent
Children who have been attending Genesis College for several years benefit of a 1% discount from the tuition fee for each new year of study.
Methods of payment
Payments can be made at the school accounting office or directly to the following account: RO42 INGB 0000 9999 0526 6188 Bank: ING BANK
For more details, please contact the school’s secretariat.
The tuition and transportation fees include:
- supervision and school activities, from Monday to Friday, in the time frame 8:00 a.m – 4:10 p.m. /6:00 p.m.;
- breakfast, fruit snack and lunch;
- school books;
- 10 English classes/week, of which 2 are taught by a native speaker;
- clubs, which complement the activities from the curriculum;
- a consolidation programme – doing the homework at school and individual study, under the guidance of the class primary teacher/professor.
At Genesis College we have chosen to wear the school uniform because of the sense of belonging that it gives, associated with the students’ pride to wear the distinctive logo and insignia, which help them integrate and define their identity in the community.
In addition, the uniform helps at social inclusion, by reducing social status differences and it also plays an important part in the protection of students, by allowing to identify any persons unrelated to the school.
Genesis Theoretical High School encourages performance and offers scholarships to students who achieve excellence in different fields of knowledge, visual arts, music or sport.
Their goal is to give young people with special results and special skills the opportunity to fully capitalize on their talent, in a high school that offers the prerequisites for developing the individual skills of each student.