Out of the desire to encourage and facilitate access to a quality education for as many students as possible, for enrollment in the 2020-2021 school year, tuition fees will have a promotional character, which will be maintained during the 4 years of study. (for the national curriculum), respectively 700 euro / month (with obligation to pay 10 months / year).
- Registration fee: EUR 300;
- Annual fee for the material base: EUR 300;
- Meal fee: EUR 100 / month.
- 1% annual discount for loyalty;
- 10% discount for the second child enrolled in Genesis College.
These discounts apply for a full payment of the tuition fee and do not add up to other discounts or scholarships.
About the tuition fee
- The tuition fee is to be paid in advance – between the 10th – 20th of the spot month, for the next month;
- The deadlines for paying the above mentioned tuition fees are to be complied with, for the good functioning of the institution;
- The following are not deducted from the tuition fee: absences, mid-semester and semester breaks, winter and spring holidays, the national holidays and other legal holidays, the days when extra-curricular activities or school camps are organized, etc.;
- The transportation fee is not recalculated for the periods of time the student is absent
Children who have been attending Genesis College for several years benefit of a 1% discount from the tuition fee for each new year of study.
Methods of payment
Payments can be made at the school accounting office or directly to the following account: RO42 INGB 0000 9999 0526 6188 Bank: ING BANK
For more details, please contact the school’s secretariat.
The tuition and transportation fees include:
- supervision and school activities, from Monday to Friday, in the time frame 8:00 a.m – 4:10 p.m. /6:00 p.m.;
- breakfast, fruit snack and lunch;
- school books;
- 10 English classes/week, of which 2 are taught by a native speaker;
- clubs, which complement the activities from the curriculum;
- a consolidation programme – doing the homework at school and individual study, under the guidance of the class primary teacher/professor.
At Genesis College we have chosen to wear the school uniform because of the sense of belonging that it gives, associated with the students’ pride to wear the distinctive logo and insignia, which help them integrate and define their identity in the community.
In addition, the uniform helps at social inclusion, by reducing social status differences and it also plays an important part in the protection of students, by allowing to identify any persons unrelated to the school.