- We stimulate performance and encourage students to formulate high goals that they can achieve, step by step.
- We invest in the continuous training of our teachers, to ensure an educational process at international standards.
- We encourage the natural curiosity of children and transform the acquisition of new knowledge into a discovery process.
- We cultivate student interest in the world around us and lay the foundations of a genuine passion for learning.
- We support the active involvement of children in classes, we encourage free expression and teach them to receive and offer suggestions.
- We prepare students to become citizens of the world and understand the value of diversity.
- We see mistakes as learning opportunities, and show our students the value of perseverance, thus contributing to creating a mindset focused on personal growth.
- We approach the educational process from the perspective of personal learning styles, so as to optimize the acquisition of information and the development of skills through practical application.
We develop children’s skills and creativity through our own educational strategy, that integrates music, arts and body movement into the learning process.
- We offer an extended STEM programme to enable our graduates to adapt to the society.
- We help children to develop a sense of responsibility and compassion and become aware of the value of the common good.
- We develop critical thinking and the ability to solve complex problems.
- We support the formation of a strong general knowledge, with a focus on understanding history.
- We take care of the physical, intellectual and emotional development of our students, and make sure that everyone feels valued.
- We promote inclusive education and help children with special educational needs to fit in and successfully approach the learning process.
We communicate openly with parents and provide them with relevant information about their children’s progress.